What We Do
BESPOKE DIET PLANS
All our diet plans are entirely bespoke. Tailored precisely to your personal macronutrient requirements using a scientific formula to calculate precisely what you need in order to optimise your results. Combine this with a personal and supportive service you will have all the best tools available to you to get the results you want.
TRAINING FOR SPORT AND EVENTS
We work with elite athletes from a range of sports from rugby and bodybuilding to powerlifting and cycling. We use the most up to date scientific methodologies that will help you get in peak shape whatever your sport and whatever your level. We can tailor training and nutrition plans for you exactly to your specification and requirements. Get yourself the ultimate competitive edge today.
A POSITIVE CHANGE FOR LIFE
We live and breathe fitness and nutrition at Hicks Nutrition and can help anyone regardless of goal, age, gender or ability. Whatever your aims are we can help you. There are no fad, short term diet plans here only scientifically proven methodologies backed with personal experience, years of knowledge, formal qualifications and a friendly personal service. Get in touch today and make the best change you will ever make.
Lean Muscle Gained
Hicks Nutrition was founded by Thomas Hicks in 2012.
Since then we have grown and helped a client base in excess of 500+ from all over the world.
Our mission is to give people the tools they need to reach their goals, and live a healthy and sustainable lifestyle.
We want people to be able to make conscious decisions when eating and not just following a fad diet where severely low calories, restrictive intake and weight loss are the main focus.
It's Not Just About The Men
We specifically cater for women with our female-friendly training and diet plans.
Don’t think that our plans are just for the guys looking to get that 6 pack they’ve always dreamed of.
Qualifications & Experience
- 2012 – Present: Freelance Dietitian
- 2008 – 2012: University of Wales Institute Cardiff Bsc Honours – Human Nutrition and Dietetics
- 2012: Student Dietitian at Neville Hall Hospital
- 2011: Student Dietitian at the Royal Glamorgan Hospital
- 2009: Student Dietitian at Princess of Wales Hospital
Thomas Has covered a variety of different clinical areas including Gastroenterology, Cardiology, Diabetes, Stroke Care, Hematology, Home Enteral Feeding and Pediatrics. he has also covered a weekly general outpatient clinic where he advised patients with obesity, type 2 diabetes, learning disabilities and Provided basic nutritional support.
A little about Tom, he is a competing Natural bodybuilder who has placed in a number of competitions such as –
- NPA. Natural Physique Association. Mike Williams Classic Pro/Am 2009 Novice Class – 6th Place.
- NPA. Natural Physique Association. Mike Williams Classic Pro/Am 2010. Novice Class – 1st Place and Best Presentation
- NPA. Natural Physique Association. South West 2014. Heavyweight Class – 1st Place and Best Presentation.
- NPA. Natural Physique Association. Mr Britain Championship 2014. Heavyweight Class – 7th Place
- NPA. Natural Physique Association. Mr Yorkshire Championship 2017. Heavyweight Class – 2nd Place
- UKDFBA – United Kingdom Drug Free Bodybuilding Association Caledonian Classic 2017 Heavyweight Class – 1st Place and Overall Show Winner
- UKDFBA – United Kingdom Drug Free Bodybuilding Association Southern Counties Championship 2017 Heavyweight Class – 1st Place and Overall Show Winner.